Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Anchovy Salad Dressing

This is one of four recipes that feature my favorite fish sauce Red Boat.

Anchovy Salad Dressing

While this goes well with a classic Caesar dressing, my foodie brother taught me a nice salad dressing which I've tweaked a wee.  It's a light salad Asian dressing that pairs well with watercress or other assertive greens (fennel, endives or baby kale, chard & spinach for examples), avocados, and chicken salads. 
  • nước mấm 
  • lime juice
  • sesame oil
  • split garlic rubbed on the serving bowl or minced and soaked in the sauce & discarded before serving (more refined that way, meaning less gas)
  • optional organic đường thốt nốt | sago palm sugar or coconut palm sugar or raw honey. 

Ăn Ngon Lành|Eat Delectably!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! How did yours turn out? Comment below or email me realfoodrealpho @ gmail.com.